We have made much of having more than one email address and we tend to have focussed on Gmail. There are many services out there which will give you a free email address, normally with may other add-ons or features many wrapped up in advertising.
One of the well establihed mail systems is a company called mail.com which allows you to set up an email address with a variety of different domains (the bit after the @ symbol).
It is possible to setup a mail addres wih mail.com in less than 10 minutes.
- Start the browser of your choice.
- Go to www.mail.com.
- Think about what you want your email address to be.
- Think about what you might want the domain to be. Click here for a full list.
- Complete the details.
- Write the details down.
- Accept the terms and conditions and create the account.
- Log out of the account.
- Go to the play store.
- Search for and install the mail.com app.
- Log in and check it’s working.
- Go to settings on the app and delete the account.
- It is now removed from the tablet, but the email address is there for ever!