Keep your device up to date
Clean up your home screen
Uninstall and disable unsed apps
Turn off or reduce animations.
turn on developer mode and turn off animations or reduce to .5
Clear cached data
or install CCleaner
Turn off or limit auto sync
go to accounts, google and then turnof app syncing
Wipe cache partition
on a galaxy tab3:
- Press and hold the Power/Lock key, tap Power off, and then tap OK to turn off the tablet.
- Press and hold the Power/Lock key and Up Volume key at the same time.
- Release the Power/lock key when the Samsung logo appears.
- Release the Up Volume keys when the Android image appears.
- When the menu appears, press the Down Volume key to select Wipe cache partition.
- Press the Power/Lock key.
- Once the message, “Cache wipe complete” appears on the screen below the menu, press the Power/Lock key to select Reboot system now.
Perform a Factory reset
this WILL get rid of everything personal onyour tablet – make sure to to a backup first